User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Raven I walked to the Genevieve high school and sat down on the frontsteps after getting dressed in a long sleeved red and black striped long sleeved shirt and a ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I bowed my head in mock respect. "Alright we'll go with you." I said pretending to admit defeat my shoulders slumping praying that I was a good enough actress ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene Tears filled my eyes. "Please please no." I begged. "Why not?" She asked. "If you kill either of us we won't tell you about the other fugitives." I said ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I let out a low hiss of hatred and I struggled against the guards grip but he merely tightened it until my wounds started to bleed again. I let ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I grabbed Taeryn and pressed a dagger against the hollow of her throat. "Let us go or princess" Here I pressed hard enough to draw blood "dies." I said ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I felt content and at peace with the world I personally didn't care if Talen herself showed up I was happy and loved and in love I was so ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I smiled and started to sing "Hey guess what I got my happy ending I got my prince and I don't need you not anymore never have never will ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I stood up and walked over to Kale and punched him a hell of a lot harder then I had punched Tarrion in the arm. "What the hell was ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I sighed and punched Tarrion in the arm in a place that wasn't whipped as hard as I could. "OUCH!!" He said rubbing his arm ruefully. "Be nice. Please ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I smirked into the kiss hearing Tiggers groan of disgust and annoyance. I pulled away and hugged him smiling at Tigger broadly. I pulled away and held his hand ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Buried Alive

    Name:Sara Mark Age: 15 Sex: Female Appearance: except with pale skin and dark midnight blue eyes and her hair is down past her waist with a naturally occuring red streak ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wake Up, Stay Alive, Go To Sleep. *Started, not accepting*

    Name: Sara Mark Age: 15 Gender:Female Role: Contestant Appearance: ... 00-400.jpg except with pale skin and dark midnight blue eyes and her hair is down past her waist with a ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Freedom

    Name- Saphire (friends and fellow rebels call her Fire) Mark age- 15 gender- Female type- Ghost appearance- She has long black hair down past her waist and pale skin her ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sara I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. I sang quietly to myself "Come to me and set me free." To my surprise a raven flew over to ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dirty Little Secrets

    Name: Sara Mark Gender: Female Age (5-25): 15 Personality: She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is curious but doesn't ...

    May 11, 2010


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch