User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasia Steele I sighed deciding everyone had slept long enough then stood up. "EVERYONE GET YOUR BLOODY ARSE UP OR I'M DROPPING ICE DOWN YOUR PANTS!!" I shouted as loud ...

    Mar 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste (all spots filled/starting)

    Alexa Scythe- Gunmaster "Land ho!!!" the rest of the crew bellowed out. I sighed and tossed back another swig of Rum before joining the crew on the top deck. I ...

    Feb 27, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste (all spots filled/starting)

    Alexa Scythe- Gunmaster “Morning Cap’n!” I called out with everyone else then I went back to work. Luckily none of the cannon’s had sustained much damage. I fell into the ...

    Feb 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste DT

    Hello all checking in!

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste (all spots filled/starting)

    Name: Alexa Scythe goes by Wolfe Gender: Female Age: 19 Ship: Syren Position on ship: Gun Master Appearance: Long black hair, cold grey eyes, tan skin. Stands 5'3 well muscled ...

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Conner Grey I knelt down and dug through my bag. I pulled out a med box and handed Skiz his meds. "We're all running pretty fucking low. Damn what the ...

    Feb 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasia Steele I laughed and pushing Ana out of my head. "Hell yes it is. I think we have ham to put in the sandwiches." I said ignoring Ana screaming ...

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasia Steele I ran after Lilah and I hugged her as tightly as I could. "Please Lilah don't go. Please I can't bear to lose you." I whisper my eyes ...

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasa Steele I hugged raven "I missed you." I said it was thetruth he was my closest friend and had known me outside the hospital.

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasi Steele I ran out of the bedrom and saw Raven. "My god we forgot you."

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasia Steele I turned and noticed Lilah awake staring at the ceilling. "What are you thinking about?" I asked jolting her out of her thoughts. I sat up and she ...

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Conner Grey I sighed and got up. I found a random closet and forced it open. There were a few blankets inside. None of them smelled bad and weren't dusty. ...

    Jan 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Anastasia Steele I popped the last sandwich on the plate and smiled. "Split one with me?" I asked Lilah not thinking. She looked at me a bit shocked then answered ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Conner Grey I looked at Stasia's drawing again and then looked at Blue. "If she asks I'm in the bathroom." I said and left the apartment. I made my way ...

    Jan 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Creepypasta Destruction

    Name: Kataria Star *Call her Kat or Katar* Gender: Female Appearence: Dark brown-black hair to just below her shoulders,lightly tanned skin, she stands at 5'7 exactly, lean and well muscled. ...

    Jan 8, 2013


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn