User avatar

LadyBug

taylor swift fanpage

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Spandex Man

    Thank you Ah, I see. Thank you again!

    May 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Spandex Man

    Ah, thank you so much for the review, it'll really help. I did, in fact, mean for it to be completely random. Also, can you tell me what you mean ...

    May 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Spandex Man

    How dare you find ANYTHING to critique with perfection! Nah, just kidding! Thank you so much for the review, I'll definitely take your suggestions :)

    May 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Spandex Man

    In a good way, I know!

    May 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Happy Birthday

    Thank you so much, and,yes, I did intend to creative those vibes without making it super obvious.

    May 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Happy Birthday

    Thank you so much!

    May 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Happy Birthday

    Thank you so much!

    May 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Spandex Man

    THANK YOU! HE SHALL BE FAMOUS!

    May 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 1

    Glad I could help!

    May 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Happy Birthday

    Thank you!

    May 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Happy Birthday

    Thank you so much!

    May 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Happy Birthday

    Thank you, Queenie!

    May 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 13]

    #IWasBeingSarcastic XD I shall make it into a masterpiece novel! It's so amazing, feast your eyes

    May 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 13]

    #JadeIsSoooSmart Please do or don't? Did you like it? Makes sense, but I'm the only girl of my siblings XD Oh yeah, makes sense... XD Aud rules, so does Zoya

    May 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 10]

    Sure ^^

    May 1, 2020


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian