User avatar

LaceyDreadth

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fatal love

    You Loved me. The l in loved needs to be lower case. Or so I thought.... This part seems to interrupt the story. As the narrator is shocked by the ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Box Full Of Dreams

    They called us the dumpster kids, the ones with a box full of dreams. Kind of ironic, I guess. We lived on our dreams, Jodie. As long as we had ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spending the Rest of my life <3

    Hello! I'm Lacey and I'll be reviewing today! I hope I can help. I put needed punctuation in bold, and made them red, inside of the quotes. I met you ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hallelujah

    Before I start this review, I must proclaim my love for this poem. It reminds me, in some way, of the psalms King David wrote. Full of his mistakes and ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Hello! I'm Lacey and I'll be ripping this...er...critiquing this poem today. *cough* Before I do 'red pen' this, I would like to assure you that I really liked it. Now ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A fight for this world

    Hi. I'm Lacey and I'll be reviewing your poem today. (That sounds like I'm a plane captain :D) I put punctuation in different colors in the quote and any comments ...

    Oct 20, 2010


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"