User avatar

Kurald

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stars

    Thanks for reviews guys. :D @Perse: I have to confess to writing it with very corny thoughts in mind. xD Inspiration was this: I looked out of my window on ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grass(working title) chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviews! You guys are awesome! :D Hopefully I caught all the main nitpicks. Window! Wait, did the others have meanings? Because as far as I know, gerund ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grass (working title)

    Thanks for the reviews! xD II. AND THEN IT WAS ALL A DREAM Ahh yep, it was... but not Echaron's. I'll end up giving away the second character's identity in ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grass (working title)

    Thanks for the review, Ranger. :D You caught many things I missed! Thanks so much. In hindsight, "squeal" may not have been the right word to use, you're right...hahah. xD ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grass (working title)

    Thanks for the comment. I do appreciate it. :) Do you have anything in the way of criticism? For the edits: Added to the last part, rephrased a few moves ...

    Jun 26, 2010


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale