User avatar

Krp0

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Oxygen

    It's a great story, though I wish it could've been a wee bit longer. :) It nice to read, though, and you did a great job.

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Chains

    Wow...Completely amazing. I loved it! It's flawless, and found myself wanting to kill the knights myself! A wonderful wonderful piece of work. I can't wait for chapter two!

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Five.

    Thankyou! I will fix those. And what did you mean by my ideas were used to death? All ideas originate off one another. You'll always find a little bit of ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Haunted.

    Thanks. I try to think what a teenager does, or what I would've done. :) I'm not a teenager. :P Thanks for the critique. :)

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Survivor~chapter one~

    Thanks! All this will help with the novel i'm writing outside young writers society. One day, you might see it on the shelves. It's called "The Rider." no more deats, ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Survivor ~chapter two~

    Thanks! any more critiques?

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Survivor~chapter one~

    Thankyou for all the critiques! The only thing is, i don't think i can make this chapter longer, only because the following scene is in chapter two. I'll keep in ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fragile Things: Chapter One

    I love it! The battle sequence was my favorite part of the chapter. I love the whole concept, though. I can't wait for more!

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To The Mad Hatter.

    I love it. Can't wait to see more of your poems!

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Survivor~chapter one~

    Thanks! i'm trying to figure out how do i make another chapter? i'm so horrible when it comes to technology.

    Oct 11, 2010


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester