User avatar

KotGRCommander

KotGRCommander

  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Transcript of an Encounter with a Mighty Green Beast in the Green Room

    Huzzah! I must say, I quite like this tale of adventures from your reviewing journey Knight Hardy! I will add it to our Knight Tales collection. - The Commander

    Sep 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Great Hall Grand Re-Opening

    Many thanks! Huzzah!

    Aug 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Great Hall Grand Re-Opening

    Thank you for your commentary good citizen! The rhyme scheme may look disrupted if you read the poem on a mobile device or small screen, because the lines get cut ...

    Aug 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Great Hall Grand Re-Opening

    Hello there citizen, I am more familiar with constructing battle strategies and formal decrees so thank you for your poetic insights. I would like to issue you an invitation to ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Great Hall Grand Re-Opening

    Thank you Knight Doss!

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strong and Weak

    Actually, poetry defies the rules of grammar. ;) So punctuation, capitalization, things like that can be ignored. Whether Timmy wants to capitalize things or not is up to him as ...

    Feb 17, 2014


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson