Random avatar

Kokoro

  • Other » General, Other Re: Blurbs Help/Suggestions

    Thank you so much for your help in giving me advice and suggestions on how to improve my blurbs. They're really helpful and will keep them in mind as I ...

    Aug 20, 2020
  • Other » General, Other Re: Blurbs Help/Suggestions

    Thank you so much for giving me suggestions and advice about my grammar and how to improve my blurbs. It's really helpful, and I'm keeping in mind all your suggestions ...

    Aug 20, 2020
  • Other » General, Other Re: Blurbs Help/Suggestions

    Thank you that you like my blurbs. I'm happy to know that, He's Cute, has a potential to be a novel or a novella. Thank you for mentioning that Undefeated ...

    Aug 20, 2020
  • Other » General, Other Re: Blurbs Help/Suggestions

    Thank you for welcoming me to YWS! Thank you also for your comments and it is helpful for me. And thank you for your suggestions! I appreciate them a lot. ...

    Aug 20, 2020
  • Other » General, Other Re: Blurbs Help/Suggestions

    Thank you so much for your comment. I'm happy to know you like the first one the most. And thank you for welcoming me to YWS! I'll definitely contact you ...

    Aug 20, 2020


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown