User avatar

Kobain72

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Previous Mistakes

    No problem! Fair enough. Your lyics, your rules. Regarding chorus etc. ... yeah I can see that now lol :$ my bad, and don't worry I know the technique. Ok, ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Previous Mistakes

    *Quick note: wrote my review earlier today, but only just been able to post it and upon doing so refreshed this page. So, sorry if my review covers areas everone ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jump

    Thanks for all the reviews! Will have to have a longer edit session than I have time for at the moment with exams looming to sort out pacing, flow etc. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I Left, Would You Right?

    Thanks for all the reviews = ) About the title: this song was written after listening to too much Fall Out Boy and that influenced a lot of the writing, ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The French Revolution Song (parody of Hey Soul Sister)

    Like the others I can't see much to correct in your work but I just wanted to congratulate you on another excellent parody :) so well done and thank you

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    Very good and equally funny =] Also surprised how well it fits to the original tune, which is probably the most important thing for parodies after being funny (but you've ...

    Mar 27, 2010


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov