User avatar

Knurla

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heartsore

    Thank you for your great opinion Mel. I wanted to tell you that Sunrise is capitalized because it is a nickname for the one I love. But thank you, I'm ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You and Yourself

    You had a good grammar stucture in this, and it reminded me of some of my poems. I really liked it! Not all good poems have to be long poems, ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tired

    This poem did not reach out to me; I didn't understand why you was so tired. But you did a make a good point in stating that you was indeed ...

    Aug 30, 2007


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault