User avatar

KnightlyAngel09

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can I Be Your Soldier

    Hello.:) I see you're rather new so welcome here.:) Okay, now on to your poem. The first two stanzas I believe are supposed to be a strong beginning. Sort of ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Rose I Give

    To be given during prom if I muster enough courage. Is it good enough to be given? --------------------------------------------- This rose I give will not endure, Soon it will wither away; ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Salted Rain

    I love reading poems like this. They're extremely refreshing. Poems about nature I mean. Poems about emotions and other grave stuff are brilliant but they get rather heavy after a ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Acceptance

    Hello. You're new here, I see.:) Welcome. On to your poem: This was really cute. Although I must say it was rather cliche because it was kind of just a ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My frog, my prince

    I really loved this. It isn't your typical love poem. It could also not be a love poem. This poem goes deeper than ordinary fairy tale romance and for that ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Shakespeare

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    I recommend JANE AUSTEN. In my opinion, her best books are Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion. I also recommend Jane Eyre. If you like Tragedy, I recommend Tess of D'Urbervilles ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: good books

    Percy Jackson and the Olympians.:) The first book in the series is called The Ligning Thief. It's by Rick Riordan.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pathless

    I really liked this. Especially your second stanza. This poem flowed really well. This is a great topic to write about. The last stanza before the last line took my ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgot in a Simple Heart Beat

    I adore poems that begin and end in the same manner. Great job with that.:) This is a love poem but somehow you made it really fresh. Not cliche. I ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Heart that Hides

    Woah. Thanks dd9. Now, I understand the difference. That was a big help and an addition to my literary knowledge.:)

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    JUDE LAW. The man has my heart.:) Matthew McFadyen (did I spell that right) and Colin Firth because they played Mr. Darcy. Jesse McCartney. Teeheehee.XD Nicholas Braun. He's the glowing ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm on the mountaintop

    I really liked this. It was like a song of praise in the first part.:) It flowed well. This isn't a very helpful critique but again, this was great.:)

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Cute and sweet. I really loved this. It made me think of my little cousin. Amazing job with this. This part: All grown up Is that makeup? I think it ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Back Alley Sutra

    Okay. First, gold star. Because this was brilliant. I personally find it difficult to incorporate ideas such as the ones here into poetry but you put it so simply and ...

    Feb 13, 2009


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug