User avatar

Knight731

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: November 15, Part 2

    Love is much a bland and somewhat dead topic nowadays. Most love poems or love stories are bland and boring without much emotion, used to get views and to stay ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Hello. Sometimes I wonder to myself how to convey emotion into my writing, into the still words that stain my screen and in my mind. I also often find myself ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: ...

    Hello! As a new member on this website, I get what you mean about wanting to see if your stories are readable. I often wonder to myself if people will ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: ...

    Hello! I really enjoyed this story, even though it was a short story you were able to put a lot of information behind it without it being too lengthy or ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sognore 3.0

    Hello! I saw this is my recomend and thought I would give it a quick read. What I thought was going to be another bland story turned out to be ...

    Feb 23, 2020


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver