User avatar

Kiwi

  • Other Poetry Re: deleted

    I like it! It's good that you didn't just describe some random hermit crab and actually added some symbolism. That makes it a lot more interesting to contemplate what you ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    You idiot, this is the end of the book! It reads backwards and now you've completely spoiled the ending. How does that make you feel, you worthless sack of parrot ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hi, I'm Kiwi, and I'm obviously new here at YWS. I've been writing ever since I could remember and it is definitely one of my most fervent passions. I'm working ...

    Apr 25, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman