User avatar

Kitty

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Haha. That was funny, especially the Charlie part. I love this series. You should keep writing scripts like this one! It was great! Kudos! (Laughs)

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: english

    I agree with Lini. When you post haikus it would be alot better to post a group of them instaed of just one. Don't listen to people who say your ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My story. I am a newie.

    Hey! This is great! This one has to be one of the best ones I have read so far! ^_^

    Dec 11, 2007


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain