User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Humanity

    I like this. I've been trying to find something you could improve, besides what other people have already said, which I agree with. But I can't, so good job. :D

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 3

    OK, did I miss something? How do they know all this stuff about her? Do they have some psychic powers I don't know about? I agree with Sierra, you're definitely ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 2

    In the beginning, I understand now that it was the middle of the night when she woke up for the first time, however it's a bit confusing there. You should ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rain

    I love this. It's short and sweet, descriptive but not boring, and now I wish it was raining so I could go outside. No offense to Alzora, but I disagree ...

    Dec 29, 2010


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda