Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Star Wars novels

    Okay so don't shot me! But I read the first two books in the Thrawn trilogy and wanted to burn them! They were the worst books ever! I've never been ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 4

    I really like this! It's coming along great! It was open on a page entitled ‘My husband cheated on me with our babysitter.’ LOL! sorry I just thought that was ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 1

    I was really intrigued. I want to know what she did that made her parents hate her? Good job! :wink:

    Jun 5, 2007


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X