User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am the wild horse

    KissKiss08 wrote: I'm still working on making my poems more consistent, but I tried to make it as formal as I could without completely changing my original draft. Formal? As ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am the wild horse

    Thanks for the reviews guys. :D I understand how some of the peom cvould be a little confusing because the poem is not talking about an actual horse it's a ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Do You?

    well I thought it was really good. The part about it being redundant i know you ment for it to be that way. Since it's not a rhyming poem, the ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Journey Home

    To clarify the "open car door" part Open is describing door. They are running to the car doors which are open... sorry, I don't know how else to put it. ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    Thank guys, I'm working on this poem and adding some more stanzas, to try and make it easier to understand. I didn't really think about it when I worte it, ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    Thank you for your comments. I don't exactly understand why it seems to have no emotion. This piece is about a very emotional subject for me. So, If someone could ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Roses Without Thorns Prologue and Chapter 1

    If someone dies, does anyone really care? I doubt they do anymore, that emotion has long been quashed out of their soul. And yet they pretend, they all pretend, trying ...

    Oct 9, 2008


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec