User avatar

Kimberlykat

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ode to Soup

    Wow, that was brilliant!! Makes me wanna have soup!

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: [deleted]

    Wow! It puts me in a state of confused understanding if that makes sense! Amazing!

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    Amazing amazing chapter there! keep up the good work!

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: selfishness in shell fetishes

    As Trident said, good use of sound...but I don't think the poem has much more beyond that. I have trouble understanding it, and I think this is a result of ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: selfishness in shell fetishes

    Hi Kimberly, There are some interesting sounds in here and I like the way you have experimented with sound. I suggest using punctuation in your poem as it is a ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Someone

    Describes almost the same feeling as I this Christmas! Interesting.

    Dec 26, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers