User avatar

Kim

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reasons To Kill

    all i can say is wow,,,,,,,,,i was drawn from the first paragraph, very good description of the characters and their emotions. keep going, and i willl keep reading.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Journey of the Mind

    I liked this very much. the discription was amazing, i could feel the power of the mind. actually i loved this, and i normally do not iike poetry. keep going, ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone

    I really liked this, it wasnt just the layout of the poem, but the feeling you put out there. i could actually feel what you had written. i dont write ...

    Sep 18, 2007


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter