User avatar

Kevikur

Kevikur

  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: She Felt Cold

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that the writing style I took up for this was effective. It was something I wanted to try out. Writing about ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Proudly Psychopathic

    Thank you!! I fixed the sentence (though some sentences are abrupt to give the writing some diversity so I don't have a ton of long sentences). So glad you enjoyed ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Proudly Psychopathic

    Thank you so much for reviewing, Laura! It truly means a lot to me that you enjoyed reading

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Proudly Psychopathic

    I'm so glad that you decided to review after all because you gave me some very insightful pointers and told me what I needed to fix! I made revisions to ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Whole 8 1/2 Yards

    I loved reading this! It leaves plenty to the imagination and I enjoyed the narrator. It's short, funny, to a point, and lets the reader fill in blanks. The story ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Proudly Psychopathic

    Thank you immensely for the review! Your words are very kind and constructive, as well as great appreciated. I intended for the ending to be a bit unexpected, as you ...

    Jul 30, 2013


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl