-
Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue
Okay, so I read it and just tried to add in the punctuation. The story is really stiff feeling. You said, "Class, today we have the honor to say that ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: A Message (WARNING: if you dont like the truth, read this!)
I liked the starkness of your poem, however I really wanted you to prove what you were saying. Good poetry should fill the reader with a picture of the hopelessness, ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: The Man Who Was Thursday
I love this book, it is charming, witty, and manages to teach a lesson on the nature of mankind all at the same time. *warning spoilers ahead* I love the ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: God, I love you
The problem was that it isn't very poetic. There is no rhythm, and the word pictures seem to be cliche and overused. As Wozzell said, I can't really figure out ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Moment out of time
I really liked the imagery you used in your story. I particularly liked the part about the sea being a symphony it provided a beautiful picture of ocean sounds. It ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Whose footsteps?
You have great rhythm and literary insight, but I agree with some of the other people who have commented- I want more! :-) You have such a good thread of ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Mark Twain
I think he is an extremely perceptive writer, and I believe that saying his books are racist is very near sighted. At that time the n word was not really ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: "The Warrior Heir" by Cinda Williams Chima
I have only read the first one, and I must said that I did like the concept, it was fun and fresh; however the writing was not really good or ...
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Four Thanks...
Well just a few things I noticed... proud- didn't you mean prod? So I guess the harshest criticism I can give you is that it sounded a lot like Twilight, ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Persuasive essay for my English class
Your problem is that you don't sound very persuasive. You keep repeating yourself. I think an easy way to correct this would be to change your structure so that you ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Beer Stains
I honestly enjoyed this piece very much. You might have been able to end it on a more climatic note, however the table had a very distinct personality- I love ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Three Tripping Attracts
I thought this chapter did a lot for character development, and (I don't know if you meant to do this or not) it really felt like Griffin was picking out ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Snow White (What actually happened)
I LOVED the play on the stereotype. I loved how you put it in the view of the stepmother, and pretty much everything. There was only one sentence that stuck ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird
I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this book! Probably one of the most amazing books of all time! Atticus is awesome, Scout is a perfect character. For me the bes
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Two Cement Sidewalks
Once again I like where this story is headed. We got to see a different, more sleepy, side of Sam, and I liked how you ended it with Griffin. Okay ...
Jan 13, 2008
