User avatar

Kelsey

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    To be completely honest, Twilight. I couldn't finish reading it! It was so poorly-written! The plot is very cliche and overused, and the characters are unrealistic and horrendous. Bella, the ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    I read The Lottery this year, for class-reading. At the end, I was completely confused. And as a large class, we had the utmost difficulty trying to analyze the story. ...

    Dec 7, 2008


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings