Random avatar

Keirae

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Letter to God

    I loved it. ESPECIALLY because it was about the holocaust. It was very detailed and i loved the POV being from William Wilberforce Europe is dying. I hear it groaning ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eff.

    well I mean just because it has shock value doesnt mean its not a good story though, im sorry i have to reply to that. Its one of those things ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Little girl.

    Yeah i came in conflict with that as well. I don't really understand whos point of view it is coming from the entire time. it makes sense for both parties ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Glass Walls

    Ok i like it but there were a few things that didn't make sense to me. maybe its just my dimwitted self but i'm not sure. when you said that ...

    Apr 9, 2009


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening