User avatar

KeiPie

KeiPie

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Rain and Tears

    I like it! Great job! I have a few doubts though. The line "and never for long enough" does that imply that tears should fall for a longer time or ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fanfiction Re: Hayffie- After Mockingjay

    I know you already have some great reviews below, but I just wanted to comment and say how much I enjoyed this! ;) This was very interesting! I never imagined ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    Hello! Kei here to review! I also like how this poem is written in a paragraph as TakeThatYouFiend mentioned. At points it does leave one wondering where a sentence (or ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Maria

    Hello! Kei here. I love historical fiction, love reading it, love writing it :) I really like this poem, the way it's written, and the story behind it. I think ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Dragons Laugh

    Hey great job on this poem! I see that Rainn got the spelling errors so I'll just focus on content :) First of all the stanza length differences threw me ...

    Jun 29, 2012


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey