User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: La Nuit du Chasseur (Night of the Hunter)

    This was incredible. I was entranced from the first sentence. It is a truly beautiful peace of art, and rarely do I describe stories as art. Only a genius could ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luna 2.1

    Good, very good actually. Your first sentence doesn't make sense though. Otherwise I love the feel of it. Post the rest of the chapter, I will be sure to read ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: White and Black 2

    I like it, though as mentioned above I do suggest developing characters. While reading it i was under the impression 'Elizabeth' was a guy. I didn't know until i read ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Maybe...

    This is a really amazing piece, it makes so much sense and is beautifuly written. Keep up the good work!

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escaping the Whisper Prolouge

    I really want to know what happens. Good job with this. I love the dramatic feel.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Blade: Chapter One-Part One

    Yes, there will be more future installments of this, I intend to post about seven, for they are part of a much longer book.

    Jan 8, 2010


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White