User avatar

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ewww, I hate Lord of the Flies! It is the most awful book ever.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    I promise she's 10. She is about to turn 11 though. :)

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I read it as a summer reading book. It was very interesting and is narrated by Death which I thought was unique. Very good read. I enjoyed it and glad ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    Yes, it is. Alot of the time Iam a subject. Although she can take good ones of herself. Shes really good at flowers though.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    Thanks, I'll tell her.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: hi i'm new her

    LOL. Wow you sure have thought this through haven't you? So how many people you done away with? JK. I have to make sure not to make you angry in ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    lol. sorry. IT was a sureal picture, thats why I named it that.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    This is a picture my sister took - and she's ten. She also has taken great pictures of flowers. She catches the dewdrops on them. Mod Note: Please, please turn ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    Thats what I thought about the purple one. It is my favorite.

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Peter and the Starcatchers (plus sequels)

    I loved Peter and the Starcatchers. I had to pry it out of my sisters room. She though she had it hidden lol. It was a great book. I haven't ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    thanks...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett

    You did her hair and face great. Your shading is very good. the only piece of advice I can give you is put some wrinkles on her shirt sleeve. (I ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Vanity Fair by William Thackeray

    I tried to read iy, but it started out way to boring for me.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    I read forests of the Night and all the other books. I loved it. Thanks Dr. Tick Tick. And I have read the Historian. So thanks for that recommedation. I ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    Oh I drew it in color too. Here it is.

    Oct 16, 2008


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare