User avatar

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Okay okay, I'll look over it again, just so you can post the second part *grumbles and mutters to self* here goes: I looked up into the sky hoping for... ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood War

    I like the beginning it demanded my attention, right now I am in a vampire phase (because of Twilight) so i look for vampire novels wherever I can. You have ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Darling...

    Okay I hate to say it, to repeat it, since I get angry when others accused me of it, right now IT SEEMS LIKE TWILIGHT!!! But you could, like me ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A Cheerleader's Perspective

    Sometimes you can be the best squad and hit it every time in practice, but get to a competition and just be horrible. You only have two minutes and one ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A Cheerleader's Perspective

    Thanks this is a rough draft. I am in my second year of cheerleading and definately enjoy it. I cheer for a gym instead of a school, its really great. ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Plushoriam: Chapter 1 (Revised edition- third time lucky)

    Okay here goes. I don't mean to sound harsh in any way. I agree with Bickazer, I could see this being on an animated show or even a comic book. ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesme

    She is 5 years old in human years but physically and mentally she is 21. Anyways I am editing it majorly. I just wanted to see what people wanted to ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Down the Drain Chapter 1

    I really like what you have got. Its a totally original idea. I hope you continue with it because well, I hate cliffhangers. I didn't find any mistakes that jumped ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Melosica: Chapter 3 part one.

    Okay, I found it a bit confusing. Describe everything in a bit more detail. Also it sounds well unrealistic for Alan to be sleepy and then suddenly jump up ready ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesme

    Thanks, you helped me out lots guys, I'll get right on editing it!

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Prologue

    Thanks, I certainly will.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Traitor Colonel -- Chapter One

    Your character Leo is interesting, it sounds really good. I couldn't see any grammatical mistakes that jumped out at me. There is detail, which is good. I hope you keep ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Melosica: Chapter 2 extended

    This is a great story so far. I like what you have anf I hope you keep going with it. Please, PM me when you put more of this story ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Prologue

    Thanks I'll do that. I can't let you know the answer to that question, it would give things away.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Okay here goes: Jeff did not speak to me. He stood a safe distance away, holding his rifle, with his back to his prisoner. I studied him impassively, trying not ...

    Sep 13, 2008


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")