User avatar

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human (Extract 3)

    Okay, first off, if I hadn't been so desperate to read it, I probably wouldn't have. You need to break up the paragraphs. It looks very intimidating to the readers. ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alice and Riley

    Wow, greatly written story. You're a talented writer. It was a bit confusing at first but it made since when I read on. I prefer happy endings and like them ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.3

    Thanks!

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ciqton introduction

    Hey if you're lookinh for something to review, please let me know what you think about my latest book, Looking Glass, or Half-Blood. I heard their pretty good. :)

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted Blood

    Yeah this is Ch. 1-3. To read it in shorter sections just read the posts. Thanks for the critique I really appriciated it.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EEVIE chapter 1

    Okay, I didn't bother reading it, it was so long. i would suggest you post it in shorter bits.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Death Trilogy-Book 1-Chapter 2

    I don't mean to sound harsh, but you did put it up to be reviewed so I am going to let you have it. Time to rip apart this work. ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Death Trilogy-Book 1-Chapter 1

    I liked it. There are too many I's used at the begining of the sentances. If you change the sentances around they won't sound repetitive. Thats all I could find ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cupid's Arrow Ch. 2

    Chapter don't have to be that long, I've read several, one right now in fact that has two to three pages to a chapter. Uh you have two additional words ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cupid's Arrow Chapter 1

    Phenominal, that is one great freakin chapter. PM me if you come out with more.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch. 2

    Thanks, chapter three is out. I posted it today.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fight

    Grammar. [quote] He straitened up, and swung an attack again and wasn't surprised when Kate quickly flicked her sword to stop it with clear ease. [quote] I think you meant ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ciqton introduction

    It is short but it is a prologue. I don't have that much to critique on though. So far, so good. Its really great. I didn't see any major grammar ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Chapter 1

    I would suggest you out in some detail and add some to your piece. The Burger Monster was pretty funny. Is the character a boy or a girl. Sorry, but ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    Which one is the last one, do you mean Raven Rise? Thats the most recent.

    Sep 19, 2008


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight