User avatar

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Down the Drain - Chapter 3

    Wow... I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!! Okay now that I got that out of the way, you had no major grammar mistakes or punctition that I saw when I read ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Boyfriends a MoonGod - Chapter 1

    Wow, long chapter there, you may want to break it up. I find that it helps me when I do line by line critiques. From what I've read it looks ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.4

    ~ Chapter Four ~ Fallyn came through the other side of the Looking Glass. Glancing down she discovered that she still held it. Unusual sounds caught her ears, it sounded ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.3

    You'll find out, I don't want to ruin the next few chapters.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Morgan Le Fay ch#1

    Yes I agree. You might want to work on your grammar. Describe your surroundings more. focus on the MC we know nothing about them. Good idea though. I love reading ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Physical Science Articles

    Yahoo will have articles. You could also try News site, or just news and make Google search. Or just the newspaper. Good luck with it. I had to do it ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    pitch

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Italian Necklace

    I agree, your grammar's horrible *giggles* but it looks like its already been pointed out. I think its a great story for your history class though. I wish I had ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Questions

    Do I want to stay? Do I want to go? With my mixed up feelings I don't know I wish that making a choice Was easy But life isn't that ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ciqton Chapter 1

    [quote] Rictus know that escape was easy, but how could he explain to his parents? [quote] I think you meant knew not know. Other than that, the grammars good. You're ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    Hey, I liked Zane better than David. David's too moody and he listens to everything his mother says. I hated it when Zane died, I almost cried, which is no ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    Hey, I liked Zane better than David. David's too moody and he listens to everything his mother says. I hated it when Zane died, I almost cried, which is no ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    Yes, Meggie and Mo are annoying names but thats an original idea, it was different. Reading things that come out of a book is an awesome idea. Capricorn...well I did ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Thanks alot! I really love to read and thickness doesn't bother me. I'm a speed reader. I read Breaking Dawn in less than twelve hours. I've heard of these, and ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mysteries (chapter one)

    Please don't take my crits to harshly. It is here to help you. Okay grammar.... You need to put spaces inbetween your punctition. please. I didn't see any spelling mistakes ...

    Sep 20, 2008


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom