User avatar

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Ewww, whats that? JK jennie. 7/10.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Looking Glass

    Thanks, I'll edit it. I see your meaning. As for cliffhangers...well, i love to write them but I hate to read them. lol. AS for came to...its a term I ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    I promise she's 10. She is about to turn 11 though. :)

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: WOW

    WoW! lol. This was great. Although I did spot a mistake. Your grammar was off a bit. Its planned not planed. Other than that it had a great flow to ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A simple four letter word

    PLease review.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    I didn't see anything dark and emo about it, I loved it. I think that raw emotion is the best. It makes me feel what the writer feels. I will ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fight for Lyrria pages 1 and 2

    Again, I liked the storyline. You could go far with this story and I believe that it has some major potential. All it needs is a bit of polishing up. ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyrria; The Beginning- The Dream

    Well whats been said I think has been covered. I for one loved your work. It was fantastic. I really hope you continue with this because you have me sitting ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Introduction

    This introduction is great. Its detailed, and it lets you inside the characters head. I loved it. Your grammar and punctuation is great, I couldn't find any mistakes. This story ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Great story. Its was amazing. Its a great prologue and I really hope - and want you to continue. I agree. It could use some details. I didn't see any ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chosen: Prologue

    Awesome paragraph, please keep writing it. It was a bit of well... how can i explain it? You had me so built up over the characters and that the darkness ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted Blood

    Thanks for the positive feedback. It would probably make more sense if you read all of it. The posts are all short like this.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another Love Poem

    Yes, this is my love angst poem. Mind though, it is the only one. I thought that I'd post it for the fun of it. :) From the very start ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Perfect Season

    lol. great ending. that was nice.

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    lol. that was a great poem. when the cheese attacked. so original. you can garuntee that there will never be another poem like it. i need your friend to sputter ...

    Oct 24, 2008


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix