User avatar

Kay

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Thanks for letting me know. Totally would have missed that memo. Anyway, I write in many different genres. I love writing novel length works, but occassionally I throw out a ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    YAY! I'm newbie status. What fun. Anyway...I'm Kay. I'm new. I'm a creative writing major in college working towards my MFA, heard about this site, and tada! I'm here.

    Oct 12, 2008


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein