Random avatar

Katty_Wat

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 2. The Victim

    I thought this piece was really gripping. I am already addicted to your lillie book, how much have you done now? The night was silent; the moon hovered overhead like ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue to Heartless

    I enjoyed this. A lot. The start is good. However there are a few pointers you could improve: 'Cara Hart had survived ordeals in her life, but nothing like this.' ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: It only gets worse - chapter 1 - adapted :)

    I've read most of this but i just wanted to say a little bit about what you can do to improve. Perhaps give the characters a little description, however leave ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 1- Edited

    Just a few pointers to improve: * Quote: One of the drunks lumbered up behind me, he was only four or five years older than me but he still had ...

    May 6, 2009


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights