User avatar

Karzkin

Karzkin

  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting Adult-Oriented Content

    sexual images aren't good on a child's mind. I'm sorry, what? Children can't handle the thought of their own bodily functions? Why would you immediately assume sex is perverse? I'd ...

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting Adult-Oriented Content

    ^ Why wouldn't it be? Why is violence less shocking than sex?

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    name: Karzkin, Mentoro. age: 22. what you write: Poetry. what you review: Poetry. what you read: Poetry, some lit fiction. your "specialty": How to not suck at poetry. what times ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hey, why not post some of your lyrics in the lyrics section?

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new to this site

    Welcome, friend. Good to see yet more Aussies on here. I'm originally from Sydney myself. If you want some reviews and critiques of your works-in-progress publish some chapters and let ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm K c:

    Excuuuuuuse you. Everyone around here knows that I'm K :P

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    name: Karzkin, Le K, Mentoro. age: 20 what you write: Poetry. what you review: Poetry. what you read: Poetry, some literary fiction. your "specialty": Content and imagery in poetry. what ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Posting on behalf of Kyll and reason, neither of whom can post replies to topics. Apparently neither the quick reply, full reply, or post a reply buttons are loading for ...

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing the addition of Clubs

    A tool for searching the clubs section for a specific (non-hidden obviously) club would be super awesome.

    Feb 8, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I just submitted a poem, and it was submitted three times. Before you ask, no, it's not because I was impatient and hammered the submit button multiple times :P

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New homepage

    I dunno man, it's kinda unattractive. The old Apollo homepage worked perfectly fine (problems with the featured works list notwithstanding).

    Dec 10, 2012


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze