User avatar

Karzkin

Karzkin

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Prompt Attack

    Threadomancy! Your last one seems like a challenge lilymoore. Write a poem with an ABAB or ABCB rhyme scheme. The subject is the closest red object to your person at ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    This empty expanse; Just me, the night, and freedom. "Get off the road, fool!"

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How to (not) write a haiku

    Hello! I'm here today to try to inform you all of what a haiku is , and what a haiku isn't . I will also briefly explain another form of ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    I must agree with Mangawolf, Dickinson and Eliot. My battered copy of Eliot's collected poems travels everywhere with me.

    May 29, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    I gave you my heart. You gave me a gun, and just A single bullet.

    May 29, 2011


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna