Random avatar

Karsten

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Flight: un-retirement chapter two: Infiltration

    I did read it but unfortunately it was posted after chapter two was already up so I couldn’t do anything about it in chapter two. Also I have some good ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Inch - The Full Story - Chapter 1

    Hi Whisperer, Thanks for messaging me to clear this up. I obviously misinterpreted your previous comments - I felt like you were reacting defensively to my criticisms and accusing me ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    Best not to google Cthulhu. You never know what google hits might make your eyes explode, leaving you gibbering about tentacles for the rest of your life. :P

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Inch - The Full Story - Chapter 1

    Hi Whisperer, When reviewers give you their time and effort for free in the hope of helping you improve, the appropriate response is "Thank you", regardless of whether you agree ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    I can't believe nobody is getting the Cthulhu references. (This was awesome, by the way.)

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Demoncasters (Chapter 1)

    You have a very positive attitude, which does you great credit. :)

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Twilight Skies (R13 -Contains coarse language)

    Glad I could help, Ronnok. :) Drive-by comment on the comment on my comments: Hello there, well personally, I've read Karstens comments and would like to add my own opinion ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Girl With Magic and Such (for Ellie's contest)

    Loved "misfortunous". :P

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Gold {chapter 1}

    Following up on your PM - this version is considerably less creepy. :D

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blades and Bargains

    Sometimes I stay away from Fantasy because a lot of the time there are just so many big names and sometimes not enough humanisation... So just for a minute, think ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1

    By having Marcus being mentioned and then referring to him as "the opponent who had already won", I was under the impression it would make it clear that the opponent ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter Two (Part B)

    I agree with Karsten I never get tired of hearing those words. :wink:

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter Two (Part B)

    Hi Bickazer, You asked about the description via PM, so description-specific comments. I did feel like there were some heavy chunks of description here. I started off liking it, but ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter One

    Reading the second part now. This is really very good. The emotion is great. I especially like the way you play with grammar to good effect, for example stacking lots ...

    Jun 14, 2009


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun