User avatar

Kalimar

  • Lounge, The Re: New Occult Forum

    Hi everyone, I've got a new occult and fantasy forum. If pagan religions and practices, magick and fantasy grab your interest, then you should come and be apart of Occult ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rebirth of Nyx

    I did mean 'Magick'. It is commonly used to determine the illusions of a stage magician; referred to as 'magic', from what those of some pagan religions practice. 'Magick' is ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rebirth of Nyx

    Here's an updated version of the story. The Rebirth of Nyx “Shh, my rose, all is well,” her mother soothed as she woke the girl, tresses of her brown hair ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rebirth of Nyx

    This is a short story about a character from a novel I have been writting. Nyx is the character from my novel too, she's not my favourite, but I do ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    This is great stuff. Like most of the others though, I agreee that you need some more description, and I'm being a bit of a hypocrit because I'm forget description ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Scars

    I enjoyed it. I found that the two prologue type sections drew me in, I wanted to know more about these creatures. I was also intrigued by the scene with ...

    Dec 18, 2006


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)