User avatar

Kakistocrat

  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    "Good writing isn't defined by the writer but by the reader." AKA Stop force-feeding your material to readers and listen to what they have to say so you can invoke ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I can't do pencil and paper. I simply can't. The presence of the pencil and the awareness of the paper (especially its size) is too much for the right side ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    Writing can be very comforting and stimulating, but it also has an uncanny ability to dictate how I write. I tend to listen to cinematic or classical compositions while I'm ...

    Feb 17, 2008


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)