Random avatar

KaizerTenshi

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Grimoire Red: Rigorous Weekend

    Ah, thank you for reviewing! I'm grateful for it. I apologize for the distracting tense and the emotional dryness of my work, but I must digress, I took it that ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Grimoire Red: Rigorous Weekend

    If I were to choose one word to describe today, it would be "eventful". I could also include "painful" seeing as I have the wind knocked out of me by ...

    May 23, 2011


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein