User avatar

Kairii

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    First off, I love the poem, it's wonderful. You have a gorgeous writing style, and you conveyed a very powerful and touching story. I really have to applaud you on ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Jesse Part 1 (Ch. 1 and 2)

    This is really good. I like how you used a lot of descriptions but also levelled it out so that there weren't to many. I also liked how you kept ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter Two)

    Very very good job on this. Your characters are still just as lovable and real (Well, as real as a unicorn can be) as always. However, watch your transitions again. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter one)

    This is really good. I love how she's like a normal girl instead of some mystical, enchanted, god-mod character. She's so easy to relate to and find yourself loving. You ...

    May 17, 2008


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood