User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 25

    Hehe. Yeah. :) So, the only time I hinted to his job was when Shiko said this to him... I thought you were a photographer for that Affluance company Zybryn ...

    Jun 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 24

    Heyo, Cookies!! :) Yeh...I agree with you. Mikel does need to go to jail. I agree one hundred percent on that one... I guess you'll just have to wait to ...

    Jun 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 23

    Hey, Alice! Thanks for stopping by. :) Well, I didn't quote think that that lil bit would be so suspenseful but I guess it is XD. So glad you liked ...

    Jun 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dark Truth E.1

    Ah, I see. Things have already gotten a shade I delve ever closer to The Rose Garden. Only returning to the fire-burnt pages and blowing away the dust upon them ...

    Jun 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Anchor the Alpaca

    Yeah. :) You, too! heart

    Jun 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Anchor the Alpaca

    Hm...yeah. I'm not sure we could figure out how much we're supposed to pay.... Oh well...XD

    Jun 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 22

    Hello, Alice! Glad to see that you have spun down in your sparkling tornado of magic to come visit another chapter of I Knew. (Um...ignore that part about the sparkling ...

    Jun 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Anchor the Alpaca

    Aw, that's so sweet! (Does he have a cousin I could steal away to be mine?) I figured those were alpaca noises. :) Very clever!! Sure!

    Jun 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 23

    HEYO, COOKIES!!!! Nice to see you! Hm. Yeah. I might have to fix that, but yeah. Shiko was talking to Jed. The two make such a great pair in my ...

    Jun 22, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 21

    Greetings, Alice! Thanks for the review. Ah, and don't worry about it. ;) I probably do overuse some phrases and expressions a little too much. I'm trying to work on ...

    Jun 22, 2023
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Molly Davidson, you shattered soul

    You welcome! I'll have to check those out. Thanks!

    Jun 22, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 20

    The mystery continues...XD Thanks for the review!!

    Jun 21, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 22

    Ah, okay. That makes me feel a little less bad about it. ;) I'll try not to worry about it. Thx!!

    Jun 21, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 22

    Thx. I'm sorry I keep doing this to you...I just want those chapters to be really good, you know? I'll let you know when they are ready for reading. :)

    Jun 20, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 22

    :) Umm...have you read chapter 23 yet? If not, pls wait. I'm gonna edit that scene...

    Jun 20, 2023


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit