User avatar

KBaby211

  • Other Poetry Re: Paint

    My Life is a canvas Your Love is my paint Let your brush stroke me I'm open and blank Every time you say"I Love You" It's Paints a little More ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hehehe...i'm not shy so talk it up! I love poetry and just plain writing! My name is Kelsey! Dont Be afraid to give me critisism(*SP) :D talk it up! Much ...

    Dec 17, 2008


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy