User avatar

KAH

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life

    Hey Sol! Of course I remember you :D Thanks for all the reviews guys! I wrote it pretty quick and didn't have time to edit it before i posted it, ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm So Sorry

    Thanks everyone! :D

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Words Not Spoken Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews! I will edit the beginning thanks! Yes, there will be some monster/spirit/animal killings :D And yes I am planning on writing a chapter two! - Katherine

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: NaNoWriMo theme song.

    Amazing! *claps* =D

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Must Have Missed the Important Part

    I love this!

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Where The Music Is

    Thanks so much kakagirl! It means a lot to me that you like it so much! I hope my books get published one day too ;)! Oh and Csheperd It ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Where The Music Is

    Thanks so much kakagirl! It means a lot to me that you like it so much! I hope my books get published one day too ;)! Oh and Csheperd It ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Breathe in, breathe out.

    aww thanks! XD

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spread Love Like Violence

    haha yea :P

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Slipped

    Thank you for all of your help, I have fixed all of the mistakes you spotted! This is one of my abandoned stories so you only get to see the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runner (ch.1)

    Thanks!! I will get right on and edit this! You have very good advice and I will work to fix my story. It is the first one i have ever ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stain on the Sidewalk *Re-edited!!*

    This was really really good Isha!!! I love the title I can never think of good titles! So sad but it makes it better that Mark died. I'm not a ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sydney~The Follow up

    I read the first part and I really liked it, and this part had a lot of suspense. I liked it a lot! You could really expand this whole story ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Medusa

    I love Greek mythology, and i am so glad someone is writing about it! You are very good at writing, i can't wait for more! :mrgreen:

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Slipped

    Thanks!!I am finding my way around pretty well. I will taker your advice and move my story into a more fitting category!! :D I'm glad you liked it and i ...

    May 1, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold