User avatar

KAH

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Do They Know (First Sec)

    It was really short for a first section. You need to make it much longer at least four more paragraphs so readers can get an idea of weather they want ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: wounded (please comment) this will be countinuing

    This was really good I really liked it! I have theories about what James could be. I think he is some kind of super human so to speak. Like he ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Whatya Want From Me

    This was a good story but there where a couple error I caught. "I'm tired of this game your playin', I'm tired of this friends with benefits. "Your messin' with ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    This was a really good story!! :mrgreen: I think you should add more detail on how she feels, does he want to run down and stop the fighting? Can she? ...

    May 6, 2010


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner