Random avatar

JustDance

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Piano Lessons

    gold star! =]

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: No name for story yet. Just a sample

    I agree. Seeing something so longg is well..scary...hehe. People will probs just look at the length and if it's too longg nott read itt. Cut it out into parts, and ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little time

    Here I changed it up a bit: I slowly opened my eyes and squinted as the midmorning sun blinded me for a second. I heard the sound of footsteps in ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little time

    Thanks! It's for a contest && it can only be on an animal's pov...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little time

    Okay thanks! Could you maybe like give an example???

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    Thanks! =]

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ♥Love♥

    Thank you! i'll change it as soon as possible. =]

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ♥Love♥

    Thanks! =]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ♥Love♥

    Thanksss guysss! haha...it's ok octobergirl...critcism is what i wanttt =] unleasttt all of itt wasn't badddd.rofl...=]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    I

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just What I need.

    Niceee...haha i know a Tim..he's shorttt so I kept on imagaining a shortt guy, which made me laugh a lottt. rofl..i'm so randommm...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ♥Love♥

    Commentsss? Please??? *puppy dog face*

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Doggy Wants His Homework...

    It was intresting...confusing in only a few parts. I liked it overall Nice P.O.V. not what most readers think of doing. very orignal. =]

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: From Here

    Tcspyder. Her's does NOT suck, it needs improment but I liked it.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    re read your story..i added tips. =]

    Jan 24, 2009


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying