Random avatar

JustDance

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ♥Love♥

    thanks ya'll ! this is so old. x] and thanks Krupp ! that means a lot to me !

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    oh, wow. this is ANCIENT. i haven't been on in like forever. aha. i remember this ! :) comments on it ? i know it's pretty badddd. haha. sorry d:

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Aha, thaaank you(:

    May 6, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Aha, thanks! Aha, personally I love Twilight, but it can be pathetic at times. Aha, i'm neutral in this script. (: xD

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Edward Cullen/Viagra Parody

    Wait...what? Hard...what??? Bahaha I know I'm naive. So what is it???

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Bahaha is it really that bad? :[

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    ^^^ is that a compliment? Sorry about the accent thing. Personally I think "brits" are cool. (:

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Thanks! You helped a lot Meep(: I'll take your advice and fix it up later. Maybe tommrow. Thanks again! (:

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Story of the Saddest Smiley Face Ever.

    Well first of all you had good grammar & spelling except you put *mad* instead of *made* Now first of all I don't think this belongs in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Story of the Saddest Smiley Face Ever.

    Well first of all you had good grammar & spelling except you put *mad* instead of *made* Now first of all I don't think this belongs in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Thanks!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Don't worry...I made fun of Twilight too. I personally don't really like Harry Potter books, but I like the movies so she's a good author.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    thanks! =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ♥Love♥

    Geez...you're my bff. you're supposed to be nice. *puts up hand* talk to the hand jerk. Hehe jk u know i

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: drama i guess

    Heyy Emilie! Okayy so I'm going to critique your storyy, since youu asked me to over the phone. I bolded all my tips red. Kk? =] “Mom you’ve got to ...

    Feb 13, 2009


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)