Random avatar

JustDance

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    Chapter 1 The Opera The lights dimmed in the Palace Garner Opera house, all the talking from the gentlemen and high class ladies,[b]no need for a comma. hushed.(How they were ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Blessing and Curse.

    I can help you pretty good since I write songs myself. Well first of all the basic thing about writing a song, is making sure you have some kind of ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: On the Road of India

    Nice...but you spelled which was "witch". I've been to Indian before. You were lucky to find someone like him. But be careful, a lot of people can use you. Anyways, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    I

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Drew a Smiley on my Knee

    The beginning totally missed the beat of the poem. You want to end good, and I don't really even understand the last stanza honestly. Overall it was ok. I guess ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Running free.

    Hm, well I agree. The first sentence IS confusing. In some parts you capatalized things you weren't supposed to, but I didn't happen to find any spelling mistakes which is ...

    Jan 18, 2009


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender