User avatar

JustCloudless

  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet JustCloudless--

    You have to go crazy sometimes, Shine, hence all caps. xD I'm going to type up a story, so don't worry. Thank you, Cal! I'll go and check it out. ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary chp1 pt1

    You have great description, I'd just suggest improving it when it comes to the dialogue. I'm pretty much agreeing with everyone else, though; you confused me at first. I only ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet JustCloudless--

    Cool, I can rate my thread... Don't worry, it's G. :] Okay, well, I'm JustCloudless. I live in the wonderful state of Kentucky, where it's gradually turning too cold... not ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: Rogue Knight

    You got me to read it through the chat, so here I am. I think what it needs is some more description, really. Your grammar and capitalization, punctuation and whatnot ...

    Dec 16, 2007


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl