-
Re: Invisible
100/10 MASTAPEEECCCEEEE ChieRynn is a genius the likes of which we haven't seen since Joyce!
Nov 1, 2017 -
Re: A 3rd Person Omniscient Story about Spreading Butter on a Waffle
Thanks so much for the review Acerstorm! And seeing as you're somewhat new to YWS, welcome =3 I really never thought about tying each section into one another, I just ...
Jun 5, 2017 -
Re: Clutch the Light
Thanks so much for dropping by and giving a review =3 It really does mean a lot. I'm not even quite sure why I didn't use quotation marks, something about ...
May 19, 2017 -
Re: Clutch the Light
Thanks for dropping by and giving it a review. =3
May 18, 2017 -
Re: The Sandwich Maker [II]
Thanks so much for going through these Dest. I really appreciate it. I'm afraid there isn't a part three planned or anything. I just wrote this story kind of on ...
May 3, 2017 -
Re: The Sandwich Maker [I]
Thanks for the review, Dest! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
May 3, 2017 -
Re: The Sandwich Maker [II]
I didn't even think of that. The timeline that is. The whole loaf of bread stealing is a bit of a medieval fiction cliche isn't it? I'll try to get ...
May 3, 2017 -
Re: The Sandwich Maker [I]
Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to look over what you mentioned.
May 3, 2017 -
Re: An Hour Past Heathrow
Thanks for stopping by Lavvie, I'll try to work on what you recommended. :)
Apr 11, 2017 -
Re: An Hour Past Heathrow
Hey, thanks for the review. I was pretty concerned this story wasn't going to appeal to anyone but myself, so hearing that you liked it put a big grin on ...
Mar 28, 2017 -
Re: The last celestrian: chapter one: part three (rough draft)
I think you've missed my point, dear chap. The reader understands what triggers Sam's emotional shift, I was simply saying that we should be given a little more time and ...
Mar 9, 2017 -
Re: I Am Nobody
I liked it. It was creative, and very sweet. =3
Jun 30, 2016 -
Re: A Haiku About Butts
We'll see if the muse strikes. Who wants me to tackle themes close to my heart, like "what if we seek riches too much?" "what if my faith is wrong?" ...
Jun 4, 2016 -
Re: A Haiku About Butts
I could write a haiku about that instead. "Clickbait Title" it'll be called.
Jun 4, 2016 -
Re: A Haiku About Butts
Idk really know either, if I'm being honest. Part of it was kind of the clickbait titles that I was seeing all over YWS, and part was just that, shock ...
Jun 4, 2016
