Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Other » General, General Re: Invisible

    100/10 MASTAPEEECCCEEEE ChieRynn is a genius the likes of which we haven't seen since Joyce!

    Nov 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Literature Re: A 3rd Person Omniscient Story about Spreading Butter on a Waffle

    Thanks so much for the review Acerstorm! And seeing as you're somewhat new to YWS, welcome =3 I really never thought about tying each section into one another, I just ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Short Story » Culture, Dramatic Re: Clutch the Light

    Thanks so much for dropping by and giving a review =3 It really does mean a lot. I'm not even quite sure why I didn't use quotation marks, something about ...

    May 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Culture, Dramatic Re: Clutch the Light

    Thanks for dropping by and giving it a review. =3

    May 18, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Sandwich Maker [II]

    Thanks so much for going through these Dest. I really appreciate it. I'm afraid there isn't a part three planned or anything. I just wrote this story kind of on ...

    May 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Sandwich Maker [I]

    Thanks for the review, Dest! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    May 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Sandwich Maker [II]

    I didn't even think of that. The timeline that is. The whole loaf of bread stealing is a bit of a medieval fiction cliche isn't it? I'll try to get ...

    May 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Sandwich Maker [I]

    Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to look over what you mentioned.

    May 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: An Hour Past Heathrow

    Thanks for stopping by Lavvie, I'll try to work on what you recommended. :)

    Apr 11, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: An Hour Past Heathrow

    Hey, thanks for the review. I was pretty concerned this story wasn't going to appeal to anyone but myself, so hearing that you liked it put a big grin on ...

    Mar 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The last celestrian: chapter one: part three (rough draft)

    I think you've missed my point, dear chap. The reader understands what triggers Sam's emotional shift, I was simply saying that we should be given a little more time and ...

    Mar 9, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: I Am Nobody

    I liked it. It was creative, and very sweet. =3

    Jun 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: A Haiku About Butts

    We'll see if the muse strikes. Who wants me to tackle themes close to my heart, like "what if we seek riches too much?" "what if my faith is wrong?" ...

    Jun 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: A Haiku About Butts

    I could write a haiku about that instead. "Clickbait Title" it'll be called.

    Jun 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: A Haiku About Butts

    Idk really know either, if I'm being honest. Part of it was kind of the clickbait titles that I was seeing all over YWS, and part was just that, shock ...

    Jun 4, 2016


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy