User avatar

Judas

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose - Prologue

    ah, its quite alright. don't sweat it.

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose - Prologue

    a lil word of advice: make the chapters a bit shorter, because I know damn well I was excited to see the start of a book... only to realize how ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: “When Yesterday Refuses to Leave”

    mph, I might as well be honest and say I came here with a half-asleep mind, so I apologize in advance for any laziness in this review. okay so I'm ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Circus Note

    I'm sure Akira would LOVE to keep writing so you are more than welcome to get her unbanned ^^

    Dec 1, 2024


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus